Identity: Turf Green S.L.
Postal address: Calle Manufactura, 2, 1ªA, Local O. Edificio EURO (Polígono PISA). 41927, Mairena del Aljarafe. Sevilla (España)
Data Protection Officer: Fernando Toribio
DPO contact: Fernando Toribio
Turf Green S.L. (hereinafter also the provider), as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons in terms of the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web.
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER.
- Respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User.
Carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided.
- Profile and usability analyzes will be carried out.
- The data of clients and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the LSSICE, the provider does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of canceling their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described, except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Conservation of your data
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or you exercise your right to cancel or oppose, or limit treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Tribunals or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have effects on your data.
Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information on the provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. . In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the provider’s information systems. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to the provider carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any enabled means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information on the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and Other information about the services and products of the provider that are the same or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
- The conservation of the data during the periods established in the applicable provisions.
Official means of communication
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and other affected parties is the corporate phone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
Recipients of assignments or transfers
The provider does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be that available at this time to the provider.
The provider will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal proceeding, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
Rights of interested persons
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before the provider by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “LOPD, EXERCISE RIGHTS”, and attaching photocopy of your ID or any legally analogous means, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows errors to be corrected and data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete to be modified.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of treatment: involves marking the personal data stored, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Data portability: provision of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the control authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
Information we collect
The data collected by the person in charge is the following:
- Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website.
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website.
The refusal to provide the mandatory data will mean the impossibility of meeting the specific request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us with are accurate, current and truthful. We ask that, in the event of a modification, you notify us immediately so that the information being processed is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
The provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between the provider and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Seville.